A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Greenwald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Greenwald is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Greenwald, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Clinical Research
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Ultrasonic Endoscopy (EUS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenwald graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Greenwald has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- James Lawrence Kernan Hospital Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Greenwald accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 6 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce D. Greenwald practice?
Dr. Bruce Greenwald practices Gastroenterology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Gastroenterologists.