A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Hopper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Hopper, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopper graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hopper has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hopper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce D. Hopper practice?
Dr. Bruce Hopper practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Egg Harbor Township, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Bryn Mawr Obstetricians & Gynecologists.