A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Latham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Latham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Latham graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Latham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital
- Wuesthoff Hospital
- Wuesthoff Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce David Latham DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce D. Latham practice?
- Dr. Bruce Latham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Latham practices Family Medicine near Colebrook, NH.
See Colebrook Family Physicians.