A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Levine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Levine, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Levine has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce David Levine MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce D. Levine practice?
- Dr. Bruce Levine has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Levine practices Anesthesiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists.