Dr. Bruce Levine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Levine?

Posted on November 19th, 2013

Dr. Levin is by far the best doctor I have ever been to! After my car accident he made sure I only saw the best doctors and has taken care of me every step of the way!

Rude and unprofessional doctor

Posted on April 16th, 2012

Very rude and distasteful. Unprofessional physician. Screamed at a coworker in front of me, which if to be done should be done in private. Do not humiliate someone in front of a patient. Does not reflect well on a doctor's bedside manner or professionalism.

He's fine - I wasn't looking for a hug

Posted on April 8th, 2008

Dr. Levine wasn't warm and fuzzy, but he was nice enough. I survived my c-section. He was funny during the delivery. And he was really really nice to my 3 year old daughter. He's ok in my book.

Type 2 Diabetes