A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Long is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Long, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Long has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Lutheran Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce David Long MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce D. Long practice?
- Dr. Bruce Long has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Long practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Elyria, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Elyria Internists and Elyria Rheumatologists.