A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce MacDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. MacDonald
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. MacDonald Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce MacDonald, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. MacDonald graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. MacDonald has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- Peace River Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Douglas MacDonald MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce D. MacDonald practice?
- Dr. Bruce MacDonald has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce MacDonald practices Diagnostic Radiology near Punta Gorda, FL.
See Punta Gorda Radiologists.