A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Martin, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Martin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Martin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Cook Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce D Martin MD is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Bruce D. Martin practice?
- Dr. Bruce Martin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Martin practices Pediatrics near Keller, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Keller Pediatricians.