Neurologists

Healthpartners Riverside Clinic
2220 Riverside Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55454
952-967-7175
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

|  Excellent care  |  show details
by Katherine on Aug 13th, 2013

I was a patient of Dr. Snyder for about 2 years, being treated for peripheral neuropathy. I have been exceptionally pleased with the care he and his staff provide. He spent a lot of time during the diagnostic process, and ordered a number of blood tests to rule out possible causes.I found him personable, sympathetic, and caring, and under his care I received pain relief for the first time in years. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

|  Wish I Would've Read Other Reviews Before Making an Appointment  |  show details
Apr 19th, 2013

Absolutely terrible. The worst decision I've made. Completely careless and rude. Do not visit if you are female.

|  hardly a comprehensive exam  |  show details
Apr 3rd, 2012

He was less than interested in my medical history, which was critical, and had the nerve to infer that perhaps it should not be trusted because I suffered fromsevere clinical depression (under control for years). He did not believe me when I told him I had had an LP which indicated MS. (I am sending him the original copy from the lab....)His differential diagnosis was way off, as later proven by a second opinion. He even commented on my clothes: a black skirt mid-calf, sandals, and a white blouse --summer time. He found it exotic?? (about as exotic as a nun....) Totallyinappropriate comment. Very strange man and as far as I cantell incompetent as well.

|  heart test a waste  |  show details
Dec 13th, 2009

this doctor insisted on a test that cost us a lot of money. After a test that this doctor insisted on.. we are out of medical money to do anything else.!!! This doctor never even contacted us after the tests he insisted on. We are even unable to get the test results that this doctor ordered. Because of this doctors orders, we can not afford to do anything medical for a long time.