A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Walker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Walker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce David Walker MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bruce D. Walker practice?
- Dr. Bruce Walker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Walker practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Charlestown, MA and Canton, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Infectious Disease Doctors.