A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce White, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. White has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce David White DO and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Bruce D. White practice?
- Dr. Bruce White has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bruce White practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.