A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Dalkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Dalkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Dalkin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Diversion (Urinary Bladder Removal)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalkin graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dalkin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dalkin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans