A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Dana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dana
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Dana Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Dana, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dana graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Dana has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Wilson Dana MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce W. Dana practice?
- Dr. Bruce Dana has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Dana practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Oncologists.