A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Dana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Dana, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dana graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Dana has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dana accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 22 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans