A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Dana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dana
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dana Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Dana, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dana graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Dana has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Wilson Dana MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce W. Dana practice?
- Dr. Bruce Dana has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Dana practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Oncologists.