A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Daniel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Daniel, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Lobular Carcinoma)
- Breast Diseases
- Interventional Radiology
- Liver Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Daniel graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Daniel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Daniel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce L. Daniel practice?
Dr. Bruce Daniel practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Radiologists.