A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Daniel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Daniel is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Daniel, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Lobular Carcinoma)
- Breast Diseases
- Interventional Radiology
- Liver Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Daniel graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Daniel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Lewis Daniel MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce L. Daniel practice?
- Dr. Bruce Daniel has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Daniel practices Diagnostic Radiology near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Radiologists.