A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Darrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Darrow, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Darrow
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Darrow, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Clinical Research
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Darrow graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Darrow has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Jonathan Darrow MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bruce J. Darrow practice?
- Dr. Bruce Darrow has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Darrow practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.