A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Darrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Darrow, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Darrow
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Darrow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Darrow, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Clinical Research
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Darrow graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Darrow has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Jonathan Darrow MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bruce J. Darrow practice?
- Dr. Bruce Darrow has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Darrow practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.