A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Decter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Decter, Cardiologist, Nuclear Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Decter
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Decter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Decter, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Decter graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Decter has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce M Decter FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bruce M. Decter practice?
- Dr. Bruce Decter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Decter practices Cardiovascular Disease near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY and Roslyn, NY.
See New Hyde Park Cardiologists.