A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Decter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Decter, Cardiologist, Nuclear Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Decter, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Decter graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Decter has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce M Decter FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bruce M. Decter practice?
- Dr. Bruce Decter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Decter practices Cardiovascular Disease near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY.
See New Hyde Park Cardiologists.