A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Denney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Denney
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Denney, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Denney graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Denney has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce William Denney MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bruce W. Denney practice?
- Dr. Bruce Denney has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Denney practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Reno, NV.
See Reno Internists and Reno Pulmonologists.