A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Dennis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Dennis, Internal Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dennis graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Dennis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Valley View Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce W Dennis MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce W. Dennis practice?
- Dr. Bruce Dennis has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Dennis practices Internal Medicine near Ada, OK.
See Ada Internists.