A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Dezube:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Dezube is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Dezube, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- AIDS-Related Lymphoma
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Anal Cancer (Anus Neoplasms)
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Breast Cancer
- Giant Lymph Node Hyperplasia
- Immune System Disorders
- Infectious Disease
- Kaposi Sarcoma
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Dezube graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dezube has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Jeffrey Dezube MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce J. Dezube practice?
- Dr. Bruce Dezube has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Dezube practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Hematologists, and Boston Oncologists.