A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Dezube:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Dezube is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dezube
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dezube Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Dezube, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- AIDS-Related Lymphoma
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Anal Cancer (Anus Neoplasms)
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Giant Lymph Node Hyperplasia
- Hepatitis C
- Immune System Disorders
- Infectious Disease
- Kaposi Sarcoma
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Dezube graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dezube has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Jeffrey Dezube MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce J. Dezube practice?
- Dr. Bruce Dezube has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Dezube practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Brookline, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Brookline Internists, Brookline Hematologists, and Brookline Oncologists.