A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Dezube:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Dezube is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Dezube, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
He has special expertise in 13 Areas, including AIDS-Related Lymphoma, Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma, and Anal Cancer Anus Neoplasms.10 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dezube graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dezube has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dezube accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce J. Dezube practice?
Dr. Bruce Dezube practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Hematology, and Gynecology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Hematologists, Boston Oncologists, Boston Physiatrists, and Boston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.