A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Dick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Dick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dick
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Dick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dick graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Dick has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Hamilton Dick MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bruce H. Dick practice?
- Dr. Bruce Dick has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Dick practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Auburn, ME.
See Auburn Surgeons.