Dr. Bruce Dick MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Auburn, ME

June 28th, 2016
What was the point of wasting my time?
Had no idea who I was when he walked in. Hadn't reviewed my films. Hadn't read the radiologist report. Didn't explain anything to me about my situation. Spoke in generalities. Did not offer me any treatment options with the exception of his nurse pushing me to get medical marijuana which I staunchly refused. She seemed very ticked off that I refused her too.

September 12th, 2012
Don't see this Doctor
No idea how this Dr. has 4 stars. Does not listen, too quick to diagnose and poor followup after surgery.

July 21st, 2011
Dr. Dick's knowledge and confidence in diagnosing my labral tear gave me a great sense of relief that my pain was finally acknowledged. He made no hesitation in ordering the proper tests to diagnose the issue. After diagnosis he went over all my options which gave me the confidence that I was making the right decision to have arthroscopic surgery to fix the issue.

February 17th, 2010
Engineer
He fixed my ACL and Meniscus about three years ago and I was very happy with the result. I plan on going back to him for my other knee.

September 12th, 2008
Although this doctor knows his stuff, his office is poorly run. I personally had problems with his office NOT scheduling an important surgery and not returning phone calls. Once the staff realized their error, my surgery was scheduled for 2 days later - hardly enough time for me to prepare. Post-op phone calls aren't returned. Notifications of post-op complications were ignored by staff.