Dr. Bruce Dillon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Dillon?

July 3rd, 2017

Confident with him

April 19th, 2017

easy to talk to and he cares about his patients

October 13th, 2011

Hernia repair x3 in one procedure

He did a great job with my husband.

March 17th, 2010

A real surgeon straight and to the point. Told me what to do.

March 5th, 2010

he is one of the best doctors

November 25th, 2009

Had open, tension free right inguinal hernia repair. I'd not had a surgery prior to this one. Now most would say I am particular to a fault. I did research on the subject ad nauseam. Dr. Dillon was sixth on my surgeon shopping list. Do not believe that I could have found a more qualified surgeon than Dr. Dillon. Dr. Dillon takes the time to explain, listen to questions and answer. He does this as though you are a person not a number. I truely believe he enjoys his profession. And though it may sound ridiculous, I enjoyed the surgery (performed under a local). The staff at Good Samaritan hospital were great. The Anesthesiologist was great. Everyone in the opperating room was great. I certainly believe that each is a reflection on the other. Dr. Dillon is pleasant, accommodating, respectful and professional. You will not find better.

April 30th, 2009

A great surgeon

Dr. Dillon provides high quality care in an approachable manner.

January 17th, 2009

Doctor visits, then surgery

I had a pilonidal cyst which Dr. Dillon diagnosed as exactly that right away. He was caring and professional. He set an appointment for me at which hospital I can't remember now. I was anesthetized and when I woke up, I asked to see Dr. Dillon to thank him for everything. My mom was there with me and she said that he came to see me after the surgery and I was awake and somewhat coherent and I DID thank him for everything :) So, I guess I had a blackout. The cyst had been drained and sewn up. Within a week it had opened up again and started it's usual draining of blood, etc. I went back to see him and he said at this point when this happens, they usually don't try sewing it back up again. Instead, they tell you to let it drain until it heals itself. So he recommended that I buy some women's tampons (even though I am male) and put it at the base of my tailbone where the cyst was inside my boxers. I visited him now and again until the last appointment there was no more need to see him for him to check up on the healing, because it had stopped draining and it was closing up. He was absolutely great!

October 15th, 2017