Dr. Bruce Dobozin, MD
Upper East Side
121 E 60th St
New York, NY 10022
212-826-0815
Locations and availability (5)

3.0

|  Great doctor with caring attitude  |  show details
May 26th, 2012

I took my 9 year old boy with asthma to see Dr Dobozin on E 60th Street in Manhattan. He made insightful comments and changes to his medications that allowed him to live a more normal life. I also read Dr Dobozin's book which helped tremendously by making me aware of how to watch out for danger signals and helpful tips about daily management of his allergies. I was just thrilled with the changes that occurred.

Jan 2nd, 2012

Dr Dobozin moved into Manhattan which is more convenient for me since I work there. He is an excellent doctor and has kept my asthma and allergies stable for years and has avoided allergy shots too! He just published a book for patients, the 3rd edition. This book is helpful for answering all my questions in between seeing the doctor.

Nov 28th, 2011

Dr. Bruce Dobozin is knowledgeable, insightful and attentive.

Nov 23rd, 2011

Top notch. Top trained. Expert in his field. Highly recommend. Sorry he moved into Manhattan. But I'll follow him there.

|  He makes patients to fill in very long questionnaires for his research papers  |  show details
by Ara Khachatryan on Mar 31st, 2010

I had terrible experience with this doctor. Being a HealthFirst provider he refused to see me, a healthfirst insured patient , because I did not want to go ahead and fill in a very long questionnaire that had nothing to do with my then health situation. I was supposed to answer to more than 60 questions prior to appearing in his office. And if I had gone to the appointment I would have found out that I was not his patient coz he sees only Asthma patients (I had food allergy and wanted a skin test to be performed). So whats the reason for making patients to feel a big research questionnaire if the doctor doesnt even know if he was going to see the patient or not. The asnwer is one- the data is used for research sampling.