A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Dreyfuss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Dreyfuss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dreyfuss
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dreyfuss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Dreyfuss, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dreyfuss graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Dreyfuss has 3 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce J Dreyfuss MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce J. Dreyfuss practice?
- Dr. Bruce Dreyfuss has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Dreyfuss practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Internists and San Jose Rheumatologists.