A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Dreyfuss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Dreyfuss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Dreyfuss, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Osteopathic Manipulation and Rheumatic Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dreyfuss graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dreyfuss has 3 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dreyfuss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance