A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Dreyfuss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Dreyfuss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Dreyfuss, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Dreyfuss graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Dreyfuss has 3 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce John Dreyfuss MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce J. Dreyfuss practice?
- Dr. Bruce Dreyfuss has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Dreyfuss practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Internists and San Jose Rheumatologists.