A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Durkee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Durkee, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Durkee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Kansas City Hospital
- Northland Anesthesiology Inc.
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce William Durkee MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce W. Durkee practice?
- Dr. Bruce Durkee has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Durkee practices Anesthesiology near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Anesthesiologists.