A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Cohen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Cohen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Elliot Cohen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bruce E. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Bruce Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Cohen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Orthopedic Surgeons.