Dr. Bruce Cohen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Cohen?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Cohen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 16th, 2016

Avoid

I saw Dr. Cohen for exactly 20 minutes, 2 weeks prior to having surgery. Then I never saw him again. Even on the day of surgery, only saw the PA. Misdiagnosed a very painful problem and could not care less.

April 20th, 2015

I had major foot surgery, done by Dr. Cohen and was very pleased with the surgery and the results. He knows his craft well and is very firendly. He explained the procedure and my recovery has been wonderful. My achelllis tendon ruptured while in therapy and Dr Cohen took me as an emergency patient.

April 15th, 2015

Highly recommend

Dr. Cohen has been my neurologist for 20 years. I highly recommend Dr. Cohen to anyone looking for a caring, up on current research and professional doctor.

April 8th, 2015

Good but over-booking.

A good doctor. Knowledgable and a good surgeon. However, clear a big block of time for your appointment. My appt. was for first thing in the am and I still had to wait almost 45 minutes before I saw him. To me that can only mean one thing: you are over-booking your schedule at the expense of my time. The only other thing that really bothered me was I had asked before the day of surgery if I would be able to see the doctor before I was medicated for surgery (as I had a quick question) and I was told, yes, I could. Well, I could not. I asked for him during procedure-prep and was told he will come see you after the procedure [and not before...].

January 28th, 2014

Watch the Orthodics...

So I've been dealing with arthritis in my feet long enough to know that the price of a second appt. with a new doctor includes having to buy a new pair of orthodics. Never works, throw them in the back of the closet. OK this time, I've met my out of pocket max, I can get a free pair and throw them in the back of the closet. First caution flag was when the Rx was written on McMahon Shoes letterhead. Second caution flag was when McMahon Shoes refused to accept insurance. But I've met my out of pocket max, I'll buy another useless pair of orthodics, show them to Dr Cohen and throw them in the back of the closet. Imagine my surprise when UHC refuses the claim because McMahon Shoes is out of network, no coverage. So this time my worthless pair of orthodics cost me $375 out of pocket. Guess I'll find another new doctor after I meet my out of pocket max this year, buy yet another useless pair of orthodics, AFTER confirming that the pet provider is in network.

January 28th, 2013

super professional. GREAT surgeon.

June 27th, 2017