A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Freedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Freedman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Freedman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Freedman graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Freedman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Surgical Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare - Osborn Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Freedman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 24 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce Freedman practice?
Dr. Bruce Freedman practices Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Surgeons.