A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Miller is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Miller, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Miller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Earl Miller MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce E. Miller practice?
- Dr. Bruce Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Miller practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Anesthesiologists and Atlanta Critical Care Practitioners.