Dr. Bruce Perry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Perry?

January 26th, 2014

Hip Replacement patient

Dr. Perry evidently got me mixed up with another patient who had one leg that was shorter than the other. He made the leg that he replaced the hip on, 2" longer than the other leg. He admitted that to my husband and my best friend just after he came out of surgery. Because he stretched my leg too far, he severed a nerve in that leg and now I have what is referred to as 'Drop Foot'. I cannot step down on my heel or pickup the toe of my left foot. I walk lop-sided and because of the nature of my walk, I've had to have another doctor replace the other hip. When I asked Dr. Perry why he made my leg longer, he not only did not admit to it, but did not apologize. I asked him several times and finally he said, "Well, you could have caught me on a better day". I also refused to do the minimal hip replacement that the other doctors are doing now. I am so sorry that I chose him to do my hip replacement. I am now on disability.

September 6th, 2012

bummers

I elected to not go for the $12,000 surgery for my broken arm. I got no caring, and am angry.

January 13th, 2012

broken wrist

dr. perry recently put a metal plate and 7 screws in my right wrist, although i was scared to have the surgury done dr. perry assured me that he was a professional and knew what exactly he had to do. that same day none the less 2 hours later, i had the surgury done and when i awoke from the anesthetic there was no pain. within 2 weeks i was able to take off the half of a cast applied to my arm, for the remainder of the last 2 weeks i had a brace, by the time the brace came off my wrist was weak but felt good as new. i am now better at playing softball than i ever was before thanks to dr. bruce perry

June 27th, 2008

Long time patient

Dr. Perry has done surgery on four of us in my family. He's an excellent doctor and caring. We trust and like him!

June 16th, 2017