A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Sands:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Sands is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Sands, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sands graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Sands has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Eric Sands MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce E. Sands practice?
- Dr. Bruce Sands has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Sands practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See New York Internists and New York Gastroenterologists.