A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Sands:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Sands is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sands
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sands Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Sands, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sands graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Sands has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Eric Sands MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce E. Sands practice?
- Dr. Bruce Sands has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Sands practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See New York Internists and New York Gastroenterologists.