A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Stewart, Otolaryngologist is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stewart
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Stewart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Stewart, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stewart has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Edwin Stewart MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce E. Stewart practice?
- Dr. Bruce Stewart has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Stewart practices Otolaryngology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Otolaryngologists.