A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Stewart, Otolaryngologist is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Stewart, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stewart has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Edwin Stewart MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce E. Stewart practice?
- Dr. Bruce Stewart has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Stewart practices Otolaryngology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Otolaryngologists.