A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Thompson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Thompson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Thompson, MD is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Erwin Thompson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce E. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Bruce Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Thompson practices Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Emeryville, CA.
See Emeryville Primary Care Doctors and Emeryville Preventive Medicine Specialists.