A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Thompson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thompson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Thompson, MD is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Erwin Thompson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce E. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Bruce Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Thompson practices Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Emeryville, CA.
See Emeryville Primary Care Doctors and Emeryville Preventive Medicine Specialists.