inactive

Bruce West MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 1st, 2016
vitamins, mail order
I cannot get vitamins ordered, have called for a moth, told were delivered, called ups, I signed form from them not received, they said had a lot of new drivers-- called Health Alert again, was told again they would call me back--- Received ONLY charges to my account for the chaeges BUT no call, no vitamins. Just called again, told very busy, someone would call me!!!!

March 24th, 2014
Tax Accountant
At first I had reservations about having a new OB/GYN but I was immediately put at ease by him taking the time to listen to all of my concerns and his thoroughness. He actually takes the whole person into account and advises you medically based upon your best interest. A very competent caring doctor who I highly recommend.

August 24th, 2009
Cora V. Randolph, Senior Corporate Legal Manager
Dr. West is awesome. He saved my life. His predecessor,Dr. Jonas, did an excellent job in finding someone to take over his practice when he retired. Dr. West is professional, patient, caring, and not to quick to recommend surgery for everything. At one point in my life, I was considering a fairly new procedure to end my female problems and Dr. West researched the procedure, called me personally to come in for a consultation to advise me this was not the best procedure for me. Thank you, Doctor West.