A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Eagleson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eagleson
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Eagleson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Eagleson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eagleson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Eagleson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital/Lebanon
- Lebanon Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Kent Eagleson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce K. Eagleson practice?
- Dr. Bruce Eagleson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Eagleson practices Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Occupational Medicine near Lebanon, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hershey, PA.
See Lebanon Emergency Physicians, Lebanon Family Physicians, and Lebanon Preventive Medicine Specialists.