A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Eagleson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Eagleson is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eagleson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Eagleson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eagleson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Eagleson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital/Lebanon
- Lebanon Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Kent Eagleson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce K. Eagleson practice?
- Dr. Bruce Eagleson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Eagleson practices Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Occupational Medicine near Lebanon, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hershey, PA.
See Lebanon Emergency Physicians, Lebanon Family Physicians, and Lebanon Preventive Medicine Specialists.