A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Eckel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Eckel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Eckel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eckel graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Eckel has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Alan Eckel MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Eckel practice?
- Dr. Bruce Eckel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Eckel practices Pediatrics near Denton, TX.
See Denton Pediatricians.