A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Edens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Edens, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Edens graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Edens has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
- San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Lynn Edens MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce L. Edens practice?
- Dr. Bruce Edens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Edens practices Otolaryngology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Otolaryngologists.