A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edwards
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Edwards Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Edwards has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Freeman Health System - Freeman West
- Mccune - Brooks Hospital
- MC Cune Brooks Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Bruce Edwards MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank B. Edwards practice?
- Dr. Frank Edwards has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Edwards practices Family Medicine near Carthage, MO.
See Carthage Primary Care Doctors.