A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Edwards has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Freeman Health System - Freeman West
- Mccune - Brooks Hospital
- MC Cune Brooks Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Bruce Edwards MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank B. Edwards practice?
- Dr. Frank Edwards has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Edwards practices Family Medicine near Carthage, MO.
See Carthage Primary Care Doctors.