A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Ehni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Ehni is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Ehni, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Brain Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Nipple Discharge (Galactorrhea)
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Spinal Cord Cancer
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehni graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Ehni has 11 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Loyal Ehni MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bruce L. Ehni practice?
- Dr. Bruce Ehni has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Ehni practices Neurological Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.