A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Ehni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Ehni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ehni
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ehni Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Ehni, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Brain Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Nipple Discharge (Galactorrhea)
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Spinal Cord Cancer
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehni graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Ehni has 11 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Loyal Ehni MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bruce L. Ehni practice?
- Dr. Bruce Ehni has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Ehni practices Neurological Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.