Surgical Specialist, Neurological Surgeon
Video profile

3.0

Great Surgeon show details Great Surgeon
Aug 16th, 2011

Dr. Ehni performed neck surgery on me using a much safer proceedure than i was offered by the bone butchers.Full recovery and full used of my arm.I'm planning another surgery with him as i write this.

The BEST of the BEST show details The BEST of the BEST
by Mark Cangany on Aug 23rd, 2010

The surgery that Dr. Ehni did for me was very diffacult, and tricky (only 12 doctors in the country do it). I have the use of my hands and arms normally now.

by Big Mike on Jul 23rd, 2010

I have to agree with Big Ben. Dr. Ehni is like a big baby. He either has to be the one talking or he yells at you if you try to talk. He has even called me at home at night and yelled at me. He tells other doctors to lie for him and he spends maybe 5 minutes with you. He never goes over any records or even looks at MRI's with you. He should not have a license to practice medicine. He's a crook and a whacko.

by Rebecca M. on Jan 21st, 2010

He was able to see what none of the other doctors could see and did a procedure that gave me full mobility and and better than 100% recovery. I highly recommend him.

Don't waste your time show details Don't waste your time
by Big Ben on Nov 10th, 2009

This doctor has done such things as stand in for other doctors and won't let you talk. He has to talk or he yells at you and then walks out. He hates Medicare but will see Medicare patients just to walk in and out and get the $500 to $1,000. He makes Obamacare look good.