A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Ellison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Ellison, Orthopaedic Surgeon - Offices Near El Camino Hospital Sequoia Hospital California Pacific Medical Center is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ellison
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ellison Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellison graduated from Stanford University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Emanuel Ellison MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce E. Ellison practice?
- Dr. Bruce Ellison has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Ellison practices Sports Medicine near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Surgeons.