A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Ellison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Ellison, Orthopaedic Surgeon - Offices Near El Camino Hospital Sequoia Hospital California Pacific Medical Center is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ellison
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ellison Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellison graduated from Stanford University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Emanuel Ellison MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce E. Ellison practice?
- Dr. Bruce Ellison has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Ellison practices Sports Medicine near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Sports Medicine Doctors.