A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dr Bruce Ellison MD:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dr Bruce Ellison MD, Orthopaedic Surgeon - Offices Near El Camino Hospital Sequoia Hospital California Pacific Medical Center is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Ankle Arthroscopy
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Resurfacing
- Knee Surgery Knee Replacement Arthroplasty
- Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Wrist Arthroscopy
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellison MD graduated from Stanford University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dr Bruce E Ellison MD MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dr Bruce E. Ellison MD practice?
- Dr. Dr Bruce Ellison MD has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dr Bruce Ellison MD practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Surgery near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco , CA and Oakland, CA.
See Redwood City Orthopedic Surgeons and Redwood City Surgeons.