A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Ellsweig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Ellsweig is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ellsweig
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Ellsweig Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Ellsweig, BS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellsweig graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Ellsweig has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce A Ellsweig BS and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Ellsweig practice?
- Dr. Bruce Ellsweig has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Ellsweig practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Family Physicians.