A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Ellsweig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Ellsweig is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Ellsweig, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellsweig graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Ellsweig has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce A Ellsweig MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Ellsweig practice?
- Dr. Bruce Ellsweig has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Ellsweig practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Family Physicians and Allentown Hospice & Palliative Specialists.