A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Erhart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Erhart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Erhart, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Erhart graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Erhart has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Erhart MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce Erhart practice?
- Dr. Bruce Erhart has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Erhart practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Edmonds, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Everett, WA.
See Edmonds Obstetricians & Gynecologists.