A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Evenchik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Evenchik
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Evenchik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Evenchik, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Evenchik graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Evenchik has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Berkshire Medical Center Inc
- Baystate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce G Evenchik MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce G. Evenchik practice?
- Dr. Bruce Evenchik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Evenchik practices Ophthalmology near Pittsfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Valatie, NY.
See Pittsfield Ophthalmologists.