A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Evenchik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Evenchik, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Evenchik graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Evenchik has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Berkshire Medical Center Inc
- Baystate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce G Evenchik MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce G. Evenchik practice?
- Dr. Bruce Evenchik has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Evenchik practices Ophthalmology near Great Barrington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsfield, MA.
See Great Barrington Ophthalmologists.