A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Evenchik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Evenchik, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Evenchik graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Evenchik has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Berkshire Medical Center Inc
- Baystate Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Evenchik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce G. Evenchik practice?
Dr. Bruce Evenchik practices Ophthalmology near Great Barrington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsfield, MA.
See Great Barrington Ophthalmologists.