A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Ewenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Ewenstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Ewenstein graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Ewenstein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Mazur Ewenstein MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce M. Ewenstein practice?
- Dr. Bruce Ewenstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Ewenstein practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Brookline, MA.
See Brookline Internists and Brookline Hematologists.