Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bruce Ewenstein
Dr. Bruce Ewenstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brookline, MA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Hematology. Dr. Ewenstein is affiliated with Children's Hospital, Boston Medical Center and Baxter Health Care Corp.. He speaks English.
Dr. Bruce Ewenstein has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Bruce Ewenstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brookline, MA.
Dr. Romney Laderberg
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Brookline, MA 0.08 mi31
Dr. Suzanne Gleysteen
Brookline, MA 0.20 mi26
Dr. Glenn Kehlmann
Brookline, MA 0.20 mi34