A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Friedman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedman
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Friedman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Friedman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce F Friedman MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce F. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Bruce Friedman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Friedman practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Fountain Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA and Orange, CA.
See Fountain Valley Allergists and Fountain Valley Internists.