Allergy & Immunology Specialist, Internist

20 plus-year patient show details 20 plus-year patient
by Donald Stover on Apr 9th, 2013

Dr. Friedman is the best physician in his field, period. I have been a patient for over 20 years. His staff is always courteous and first-rate professional. I have never left this Doctor's care with any concern after treatment was completed. My current Medical Insurance does not cover visits to his office, and I still travel more than an hour one-way to be treated, it is very well worth it knowing that I am in the best of medical hands for any allergy or asthma related concerns.

get a written estimate show details get a written estimate
Jan 20th, 2012

doctor does not check for drug interaction

Dr. Friedman is wonderful! show details Dr. Friedman is wonderful!
Sep 19th, 2011

My husband and I have been going to him for 20 years. Our allergies have cleared up with his treatment and we now go for the (rare) flus and respiratory things that come along. I've sent others to him. They've all been pleased. He is kind, compassionate and a wonderful diagnostician. I don't feel rushed and he's very thorough. His staff will often call in prescriptions!

Jan 23rd, 2011

He is a great. I have my sickness cured 99.8%. Thank you doctor Friedman

He is a great doctor. show details He is a great doctor.
Sep 23rd, 2009

He is a wonderful doctor. So happy to find an allergist like him. I will bring my other family members with asthma to see him . He is funny and smart too.