A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Faure:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Faure is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faure
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Faure Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Faure, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bereavement/Traumatic Grief
- Developmental Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Faure graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Faure has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital, Inc.
- Aurora Medical Center - Oshkosh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce T Faure MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bruce T. Faure practice?
- Dr. Bruce Faure has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Faure practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Thiensville, WI and West Bend, WI.
See Milwaukee Surgeons.