A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Fenster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Fenster is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Fenster, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fenster graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fenster has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Green Bay
- St Vincent Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fenster accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce P. Fenster practice?
Dr. Bruce Fenster practices Internal Medicine near Green Bay, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Pulaski, WI and De Pere, WI.
See Green Bay Internists.