Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bruce Ferguson
Dr. Bruce Ferguson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine, Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Ferguson is affiliated with Presbyterian Hospital, Lovelace Medical Center and Planned Parenthood of NM. He speaks English.
Dr. Bruce Ferguson has the following 3 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Bruce Ferguson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.
Dr. Chandran Vedamanikam
Family Medicine, Hematology
Albuquerque, NM 0 mi25
Dr. Quito Carr
Albuquerque, NM 0 mi42
Dr. Irene Ortiz
Family Medicine, Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine
Albuquerque, NM 0.05 mi33